ACTIFY YOUR NETWORK WITH 2ACTIFY and LAUNCH YOUR CAREER!
Learn how to launch your career through networking and find opportunities within your field of study!
2Actify! is a program offered by Bear2Bull Coaching. Our educational webinars demonstrate a process to launch a career by using techniques and concepts applied to the major social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and social platforms designed for universities.
With a focus on finding a job in your field of study, students and alumni that attend the series learn how to network with the 400 million LinkedIn users, Facebook and other social network platforms, discover opportunities and referrals, and develop lifelong networking skills for their careers and engagement in their school’s alumni associations.
- Session 1: Navigating Your Networking
- Session 2: Create a ”MAGNETIC” Online Profile
- Session 3: Research, Searches and Marketing for Opportunities
- Session 4: Become the “Stand Out” Candidate
Penny Pearl: Penny@Bear2BullCoaching.com/530 277 7037
2Actify! teaches students and alumni how to:
- Create a magnetic profile that attracts opportunities.
- Target activities for relationships needed in a job search.
- Assemble and grow their network with purpose.
- Create Content for a targeted marketing campaign.
- Engage their network for opportunities, recommendations & referrals
Session 1: Navigation
- The Current Job Seeking Landscape
- The Networking Mindset
- How 2Actify and Navigate Your Networking
Session 2: Profile
- Create a Profile that Attracts
- Build a Network that Opens the Right Doors.
- Learn the Formula that saves time and generates leads for your job search.
Session 3: Laser Research, Searches and Marketing
- Find employers and recruiters for targeted opportunities.
- Find alumni in your field of study to help with referrals.
- Promote yourself to the most important professionals in your career.
- Learn a SYSTEM, get “on the radar” within your network
Session 4: Become the “Standout Candidate”, Put Yourself Out There!
- Stand out messages & nurturing techniques that lead to relationships & meetings.
- How recruiters fit into your job search plan.
- How to engage in online networking groups.
- Creating and Distributing Content to Stand Out above your competition.